« All Events
Lutheran Life Communities – VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
July 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Find out about immediate job openings available at Lutheran Life Communities
Lutheran Life Communities Virtual Job Fair!
Tues., July 26th at 10am
Join our team for an On-the-Spot Virtual Interview – – there’s something for everyone on our team. Find out what’s best for you and your schedule.
Find out about the different options residents have to “Live Life Your Way” at a Lutheran Life Community!
Registration is strongly recommended.
Lutheran Life Communities offers a variety of lifestyle options that enable older adults with a wide range of needs and desires, experiences, and opportunities to enjoy life “Their Way”.
Lutheran Life Communities is eager to hire:For their Arlington Heights location
- CNAs, LPNs & RNs
- Community Liaison
- Social Worker
- Teacher Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Manager
- And Much More
Meet virtually with a representative for Lutheran Life Communities to find out about career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
- Registration closes at 7pm the day prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit
Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit