« All Events
KGPCo Virtual Job Fair
August 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
LOOKING FOR A CAREER ON THE COMMUNICATIONS GRID?
KGPCo has built unique offerings of supply chain, distribution, and network services, and best in class installations for utilities and other communications providers.
We serve the greater Chicago Area
HIRING FOR: (training available)
- Construction Manager
- Associate Construction Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Control Office Equipment Installer
- Test & Turnup Technician
- Power Installer
Meet virtually with a KGPCo representative to find out about career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
- Can’t wait until AUG 3 ?
- Apply now!
- Industry leading manufacturer sourcing, inventory management, and logistics.
- Innovative solutions for current and next generation communication networks.
- Registration closes 6am in the morning of the to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.We are here to help. 🙂
- For more workshops, job fairs and free computer classes visit https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- You will receive your access code the morning of the event.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.