How to virtually connect to people to find your next job!
Virtual meetings are here to stay. Yet experts say 76% of new jobs are found through networking. But how can you network while practicing social distancing?
Surprisingly, virtual networking is easier and more effective than face-to-face meetings.
Learn how to:
- Reach out to connect
- Build rapport virtually
- Increase your visibility
- Develop your skills to make that connection to get your next job.
Understand the “Do’s and don’ts of networking” to maximize your job search efforts. It’s easy – hone your virtual networking skills!
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON “GOtoMEETING.”
- PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER MULTIPLE TIMES for the same session. ONLY REGISTER once for the same session
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the meeting is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
IMPORTANT: If you would like to be placed on a waiting list and notified of upcoming workshop sessions, please email: email@example.com . (Include your name, email address and telephone, and what kind of job search support or training you need. We are here to help. 🙂