« All Events
U.S. Army Virtual Recruiting Event
September 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Interested in the benefits of a career in the U.S. Army?
Check out non-Combat, Reserve as well as Combat positions available.
Attend the U.S. Army Virtual Recruiting Event
Ever wonder what a career in the U.S. Army might be like? Get your questions answered, first hand by a U.S. Army Recruiter. Discover the opportunities available as an active duty soldier in science, intelligence, combat, aviation, engineering law and more.
Combat, non-combat and reserve role are available. You’ll find out what career paths are available, as well as key benefits such as tuition assistance as well as health insurance and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 6am in the morning of the to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.We are here to help. 🙂
- You will receive your access code the morning of the event.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.