« All Events
Sonoco Virtual Recruitment Event!
January 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview? Text SonocoFP to 90206 for the application process.
Join us for a Sonoco Virtual Recruiting Event
At Sonoco we believe People Build Businesses, and we foster an environment where everyone can equally contribute ideas, seek challenges, assume leadership roles and focus on meeting business and personal objectives.
We are a packaging company , not a petroleum company . Founded in 1899, Sonoco Products Company is a United States-based international provider of diversified consumer packaging, industrial products, protective packaging, and packaging supply chain services and the world’s largest producer of composite cans, tubes, and cores.
Meet virtually with a Sonoco HR representative to find out about career paths, benefits, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP will be HOSTED ON “GoogleMeet.” (Your GoogleMeet meeting access link and call-in phone number+pin will be emailed the morning of the event.)
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number + pin that was emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need.