« All Events
SG360 Virtual Job Fair!
May 25, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join the SG360 Virtual Job Fair!
Want to join our team? SG360° is comprised of talented and innovative individuals who work together to continuously innovate and find new ways to deliver value to our customers and the industry.
- Customer Service
- Material Handler
- And More
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes prior to the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- You will receive your ACCESS CODE the morning of the event.
- *Subject to change without notice.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.