« All Events
Relax & Reduce Your Stress in 30 minutes!
April 2, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Practice makes perfect – Conquer your job search nerves with these proven techniques
Please take a deep breath.
Are you ready to do it?
Does looking for a new job scare you? Does it make your heart race? Are you feeling like you are stuck? Learn how to conquer those fears. Understand how to reduce your stress by taking a deep breath and developing your “relaxation response.”
Invest 30 minutes of your time to learn how to effectively relax and be productive with your job search. Calm your interview nerves and be ready to successfully answer those crazy interview questions.
This workshop is guided by a respiratory therapist. Participate at your own pace, and come away refreshed and confident.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP IS HOSTED ON “GOtoMEETING.”
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
IMPORTANT: If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email email@example.com. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need. We are here to help.