« All Events
OSI Group (virtual) Job Fair
February 28, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
OSI is the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products. Find out about the hiring process and get hired!
OSI Group – Employees drive success!
Join us for the OSI Virtual Employer Info SessionMonday, February 28th at 1pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview? Meet the Talent Acquisition Manager and find out.
- Location: OnlineLearn the benefits of building your career at OSI, the premier global supplier of custom value-added food products to the world’s leading foodservice and retail food brands.
- Be part of the Chicago area team that produces custom food solutions, made to precise specifications. You’ll find opportunities in HR, IT, Quality Assurance, Payroll, Sales, Tax, Accounting, Production, Machine Maintenance, Warehousing and more.
- Experience OSI’s commitment to safety, innovation and your development and advancement.
OSI Senior Talent Recruiter Julie Yeary will recommend the best way to get hired. She’ll share what it’s like working at OSI, on a day-to-day basis. You’ll learn about OSI’s strong commitment to diversity, and a genuine commitment to your career growth, through continuous training opportunities, growth projects, and leadership opportunities at all levels.
Your new career starts here:
- Human Resources Plant Manager
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Payroll Clerk
- IT Technician, Plant Support
- Machine Operator (1st shift)
- Material Handler (1st Shift)
- Maintenance Technician
- Production Worker
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Automation Controls Engineer
- Shipping and Receiving Forklift
- Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
- VP Global Tax
- VP Sales
- Corporate Logistics Director (Aurora)
- Fixed Asset Accountant (Aurora)
DON’T WAIT – apply today – you can still register to attend the March 1st (in-person) event and hear the inside scoop! Apply now, to jump start your OSI career! Register now, for priority admission.
Sound good? Register to chat directly with recruiters about current job openings, company culture, the interview process and more.
VETERAN PRIORITY ACCESS
Register to Attend this Virtual Event!
- Registration closes AT 5PM the day prior to event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
Questions? email: email@example.com