« All Events
nVenia Virtual Recruitment Event!
February 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join us for a NVENIA Virtual Recruiting Event
nVenia, headquartered in Wood Dale, IL, designs and manufactures primary, secondary and end-of-line packaging equipment, featuring the product brands of Arpac, Fischbein, Hamer and Ohlson. nVenia’s focus is on delivering next-level packaging equipment, integration and innovation to our customers.
We are committed to doing good for our community and environment.
OPEN POSITIONS INCLUDE:
- Mechanical Assembler
- CNC Mill
- CNC Router
- Maintenance Technician
- Press Break Operator
- Machine Programmer
- Product Manager
- Assembly Manager
- Field Service Tech
Meet virtually with a NVENIA HR representative to find out about career paths, benefits, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP will be HOSTED ON “GoogleMeet.” (Your GoogleMeet meeting access link and call-in phone number+pin will be emailed the morning of the event.)
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number + pin that was emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need.