How to connect to people to find your next job! Not as hard as you might think!
Virtual meetings are here to stay. Yet experts say 76% of new jobs are found through networking. But how can you network while practicing social distancing? As we begin a “blended approach” to business networking – learn the do’s and do-nots.
Surprisingly, it’s easier than you think.
Learn how to:
- Reach out to connect
- Build rapport
- Increase your visibility
- Develop your skills to make that connection to get your next job.
Understand the “Do’s and don’ts of networking” to maximize your job search efforts.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with shortly before the meeting.
- If you are interested in more free workshops, computer classes and job fairs, please visit: https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/list/
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
- QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org