« All Events
Nettie’s Kitchen Virtual Hiring Event!
February 4, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join us for a Nettie’s Kitchen Virtual Hiring Event
We are also known as Jimmy Bar. (all natural functional ingredients to power you through your day)
We are a family owned and female founded and operated co-packer and snack bar manufacturer based in Elk Grove Village Illinois. We are one of the few co-packers in America that will work with smaller brands and run small batches (5000 bar minimum). We also offer R&D services to help you develop your bars or snacks and have 2 classically trained chefs on staff.
- Healthy food bar manufacturer located in Elk Grove Village is in need of Production Associates (12 positions)
- Looking for a reliable, motivated people:
- Production Manager
- Food Production Associates
Email your resume and/or contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet virtually with a Nettie’s Kitchen/Jimmy Bar HR representative, NANCY KRAMER to find out about career paths, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP will be HOSTED ON “GoogleMeet.” (Your GoogleMeet meeting access link and call-in phone number+pin will be emailed the morning of the event.)
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number + pin that was emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf