« All Events
Maryville Academy – VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
July 27, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Maryville Academy – Virtual Job Fair!
Wed., July 27th at 10am
Join our team for an On-the-Spot Virtual Interview – – there’s something for everyone on our team. Find out what’s best for you and your schedule.
LOOKING TO HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON OUR YOUTH?
Registration is strongly recommended.
Since our founding in 1883, Maryville has been committed to providing protection and guidance to children. While the challenges that children and families face have changed over the years, Maryville’s commitment to healing children, strengthening families, and building a better community has never wavered.
Maryville Academy is eager to hire for Chicago & Des Plaines locations:
- Case Managers
- Special Education Teachers
- Family Advocates
- Care Providers
- Evening Supervisors
- Child Care Workers
- RNs and CNA’s
- And multiple HR roles
Meet virtually with a Maryville Academy representative to find out about career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
- Registration closes at 7pm the day prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
Questions? email email@example.com
BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit
Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit