« All Events
Maryville Academy Virtual Job Fair
February 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join us for a Maryville Academy Virtual Job Fair
LOOKING TO HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON OUR YOUTH?
Since our founding in 1883, Maryville has been committed to providing protection and guidance to children. While the challenges that children and families face have changed over the years, Maryville’s commitment to healing children, strengthening families, and building a better community has never wavered.
Hiring for these positions and more:
- Special Education Teacher
- Instruction Assistant
- Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Care Provider
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Case Manager
And Much More
Meet virtually with a Maryville Academy representative to find out about career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes at 6:00 am on the morning of the workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.We are here to help. 🙂
- For more workshops, job fairs and free computer classes visit https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- You will receive your access code the morning of the event.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need.