« All Events
LSL Healthcare Inc. Virtual Recruitment Event!
January 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview? Find out today by meeting directly with company representatives
Join us for a LSL Healthcare Inc. Virtual Recruiting Event
We are a manufacturer of Quality Medical Devices and Disposable Kits Where Quality Exceeds Expectations!
Headquartered in Niles, IL, LSL Healthcare manufactures a wide variety of disposable medical devices, surgical procedure kits & hospital supplies.
Learn about LSL Healthcare at https://www.lslhealthcare.com/ to find out more about the application process.
- Production Associate
- Warehouse Associate
- Customer Service Associate
- National Sales Manager
- Quality Control Lead
- and more
Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Meet virtually with a LSL Healthcare representative to find out about career paths, benefits, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- THIS WORKSHOP will be HOSTED ON “GoogleMeet.” (Your GoogleMeet meeting access link and call-in phone number+pin will be emailed the morning of the event.)
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number + pin that was emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
If you would like to be notified of other free job search resources including training – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number and what kind of help you need.