« All Events
Keats Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair
February 23 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join us for the Keats Manufacturing Virtual Job Fair
Find out why Keats Manufacturing is one of the best places to work in the NW suburbs!
Join Keats Manufacturing and watch your career flourish! We offer a family-friendly culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction.
Keats Manufacturing Co. produces the most intricate custom small metal stampings, wire and assemblies in the world. Our products are used across the nation in automotive, appliance, medical, aerospace, communications, electronics, military, construction, furniture and more!
– Machine Operators
– Metal Stamping
– Shipping and Receiving
– Outside Sales
How to Apply
Just call us at 847-520-1133.
We will meet you and take your application the same day!
Meet virtually with Keats Manufacturing (virtuallly)to find out about career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 6am in the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.We are here to help. 🙂
- You will receive your access code the morning of the event.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
- QUESTIONS? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org