Turn your next Job Fair into a tool to get noticed, and get hired.
Learn how find virtual and in-person job fairs and how to interact effectively with recruiters:
- Review employer job postings ─before the Job Fair
- Customize your resume ─to the skills and experience the employer is looking for
- Sell yourself to recruiters ─ discuss how your skills and experience match the job
- Follow up — get the recruiter’s contact information and send a thank you note afterwards
It’s your choice to learn how to turn your next Job Fair into a tool to get noticed, called back and hired.
- Registration closes at 7pm the day prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
Questions? email email@example.com
BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit
Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit