« All Events
How to Target your Resumes – More critical than you think!
October 11 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
How do I craft my resume to get interviewed and hired?
What is an applicant tracking system? Learn how to target your resume to get your dream job. Discover how to use the job description as a guide to create accomplishments to get you noticed. Finally, use keywords to increase your chances of getting an interview.
Have your resume and a job description ready for notes during the workshop.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL: email@example.com
- Registration closes at 7pm the day prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed the morning of the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive 5 minutes early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.
Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit