« All Events
How to Target your Resumes – More critical than you think!
June 14, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
How do I craft my resume to get interviewed and hired?
What is an applicant tracking system? Learn how to target your resume to get your dream job. Discover how to use the job description as a guide to create accomplishments to get you noticed. Finally, use keywords to increase your chances of getting an interview.
Have your resume and a job description ready for notes during the workshop.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register to attend this event!
- Registration closes the day prior to the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- More job fairs, free computer classes and free workshops at https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- *Subject to change without notice.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center and Business and Career Services Inc. provides equal access to all job seekers. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. *Subject to change.