« All Events
Dynomax Virtual Job Fair
September 14, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Ever wonder what a hiring manager wants to hear in a job interview?
Join us for the Dynomax Virtual Job Fair
Dynomax’s strong reputation has been built on providing our customers with integrated precision manufacturing solutions. Dynomax’s customers include some of the largest names in the aerospace, transportation, energy, defense, medical, and construction markets.
Wheeling location – 20 openingsHiring for:
- CNC operations (including entry-level)
- Quality Assurance
- Machine Maintenance
- Project Management
- and more.
Dynomax will train if entry-level.
Can’t wait? Apply today at:
Meet virtually with a Dynomax HR rep to Find out about career paths, benefits, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 6am in the morning of the to workshop.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- IMPORTANT: For additional virtual job fairs, free workshops and free computer classes, visit northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- Our agency is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Funding for this program is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For more information please visit ChiCookWorks.org/DOL-Funding.We are here to help. 🙂
- You will receive your access code the morning of the event.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff.