Ever wonder what you have to do to get a construction job?
What do I do? How do I start?
Wednesday, FEB. 9TH at 10 am
Get help job seekers to access training, and support services to succeed in finding your job in the Construction Industry.
Find out specific steps to get started.
Types of construction jobs
- Carpet Installer
- Cement & Concrete Finisher
- Dredge Operator
- EIFS Installer
- Equipment Operator
- Elevator Mechanic
- Fencer/Fence Erector
- Flooring Installer
- HVAC Tech
- Insulation Worker
- Pile Driver Operator
- Plumber, Pipefitter, Steamfitter
- Safety Manager
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Construction Manager
- Roofing Mechanic
- Roofing Foreman
Meet virtually to inside scoop on how to find out about career paths, benefits, interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 8pm the day prior to the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- More job fairs, free computer classes and free workshops at https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- *Subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com