« All Events
Construction Jobs : (virtual orientation) “How to Get Started”
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 10:30 am
Ever wonder what you have to do to get a construction job?
About this event
What do I do? How do I start?Wednesday, MAR. 23RD at 10 am
Learn how this program connects you to job opportunities, free training, and support services so you can succeed in the Construction Industry.
Types of construction jobs:
- Carpet Installer
- Cement & Concrete Finisher
- Dredge Operator
- EIFS Installer
- Equipment Operator
- Elevator Mechanic
- Fencer/Fence Erector
- Flooring Installer
- HVAC Tech
- Insulation Worker
- Pile Driver Operator
- Plumber, Pipefitter, Steamfitter
- Safety Manager
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Construction Manager
- Roofing Mechanic
- Roofing Foreman
Meet virtually to get the inside scoop on career paths, benefits, the interview process and more.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
- Registration closes 5pm the day prior to the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- More job fairs, free computer classes and free workshops at https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- *Subject to change without notice.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (See attached), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com