« All Events
Construction Jobs and Career Paths : A Guide to Trades, Salaries, & More
March 9, 2022 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Jobs in construction range from hands-on to planning and cost analysis
Wednesday, March 9th at 10:30 am (Chicago time)
Construction Jobs A to Z – Thinking about a Career in Construction?
- Understand what types of construction jobs are available, salaries and more.
- Find out about Career Paths, how to get started with a job in construction.
- Learn what financial aid, career support and resources are available to help you get a construction job.
- Ideal for anyone who is interested in working in the trades.
Construction jobs involve more than just what you see on a building site. There is a huge range of career choices in the industry. These involve designing, planning and project management, as well as doing the hands-on, practical work.
Register to Attend this Virtual Event! No computer? No problem. Use your smart phone to access the link or just call in and talk on your phone.
Hosted by the North Suburban Cook County American Job Center. Funding for the North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is made possible through a grant provided by the Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership. We are an equal opportunity employer, auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
- Registration closes 8pm the day prior to the event.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- More job fairs, free computer classes and free workshops at https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/events/
- *Subject to change without notice.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org