« All Events
Best Practices for VIRTUAL Job Interviews: Tips to land your job!
September 30, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn best practices to shine with confidence online! It REALLY makes a BIG difference!
Virtual interviews are here to stay. Period. Are you ready? You finally got the call for the interview! It’s virtual. Now what?
Be interview ready when you get that call!
Plan on turning on your video screen to get your virtual makeover! (If you are “camera shy” – you can “observe and listen.” But TRY to participate.)
The good news? Many of the video conferencing options have similar access methods, commands and transferable skills. Learn how to easily navigate these programs. Discover the best type of background, the most flattering way to “light” yourself, and some tricks of the trade – so you can “Show up and Shine!”
The best pieces of advice? Don’t procrastinate.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- If you do NOT RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If the event is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- BCS is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources (in person or virtual) implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct (see attached Code of Conduct), which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf
IMPORTANT: If you would like to be notified of upcoming workshop sessions, please email: email@example.com. (Include your name, email address and telephone, and what kind of job search support or training you need. We are here to help. 🙂