« All Events
10 Rules for working with Recruiters
December 14, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Back by popular demand! Learn what recruiters don’t tell you.
Ready to jump ahead of the pack?
- Understand what recruiters can do, and can’t do for you as a job seeker.
- Understand the types of recruiters and where they can be helpful, depending on whether you are looking for a full-time, temp or temp to perm position.
- Learn some ground rules of working with recruiters so to make sure your resume is going to companies you choose to interact with via a recruiter.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Your meeting access link will be emailed with your ticket registration confirmation.
- If you do NOT IMMEDIATELY RECEIVE your ticket confirmation upon registration – PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
- Please plan to arrive a little early to ensure that you are able to access the online meeting.
- If you are having trouble logging in – – DON’T PANIC – try calling into the meeting using the phone number that is emailed to you along with your meeting access link.
- If the meeting is full – click on registration and request to be placed on the waiting list.
- The North Suburban Cook County American Job Center is committed to providing all customers with quality, professional services as well as a safe and comfortable learning environment. The use of our resources implies acceptance of our Customer Code of Conduct, which is based on the principle of respect for all customers and staff. READ: https://www.northcookjobcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Customer-Code-of-Conduct-handout.pdf